The Practice is located in central Nottingham on the Kings Walk which is just off Forman Street and Trinity Square.
Due to its central position, the practice does not benefit from onsite parking however there is parking available in close proximity at;
Trinity square car park
Euro parks car park on upper parliament street
The Victoria Centre
There is also on street car parking around the city.
If you have any questions about directions and finding us, do not hesitate to contact us on 0115 941 7034.
We are open during the hours listed below.
Please note that the practice is closed between 13.00-14.00
In an Emergency
If you have a problem during surgery hours, please telephone the practice immediately and we will ensure that you're offered an appointment on a priority basis. Please make it clear that the matter is not routine and we will do our utmost to attend to you at the earliest opportunity.
For emergency dental care over the festive Bank Holidays please dial 111.
For emergency dental care at any other times when the practice is closed please follow our guidance by calling our practice on 0115 941 7034 and following our answerphone instructions
The practice is situated in the city centre on the first floor of a listed building. Access is via stairs which may be restrictive for wheelchair users
Every member of the City Dental team strives to make the patient experience as comfortable as possible. We treat every patient as we would want ourselves and our own families to be treated. This means that every single patient is treated to the highest standard and the best of our ability from the moment you call to book an appointment right through to finishing your treatment with us.
- We will always listen to you and discuss different treatment options with you before starting treatment. This means you can make informed decisions about the treatment you are having done.
- We will always aim to provide long lasting reliable dentistry.
- We will always treat patients in a clean and safe environment; our team is trained to deliver an exceptional level of cross infection control.
- We will always listen to feedback; we listen to all feedback whether it is positive or negative and have regular practice meetings where we discuss how to better improve the patient experience at city dental practice.
- We will always look to prevent dental problems before they arise, all of our clinicians are focussed on helping our patients to look after their teeth as best they can to make sure our patients need as few fillings as possible.
At City Dental Practice we take complaints very seriously and try and ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. We aim to deal with any complaint promptly and courteously so that the matter can be resolved as quickly as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service please call the practice and ask for Alyson Kelly the Complaints Manager to discuss the issue.
Patient Safety Charter
We take patient safety very seriously at the practice and aim to ensure that incidents affecting patient safety directly and indirectly are kept to a minimum at all times.
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued
City Dental Practice is committed to helping our patients achieve and maintain the smile they have always wanted. We do this by spending time getting to know our patients and creating a caring, safe and relaxed environment.