City Dental Practice is committed to helping our patients achieve and maintain the smile they have always wanted. We do this by spending time getting to know our patients and creating a caring, safe and relaxed environment.
Every member of the City Dental team strives to make the patient experience as comfortable as possible. We treat every patient as we would want ourselves and our own families to be treated. This means that every single patient is treated to the highest standard and the best of our ability from the moment you call to book an appointment right through to finishing your treatment with us.
- We will always listen to you and discuss different treatment options with you before starting treatment. This means you can make informed decisions about the treatment you are having done.
- We will always aim to provide long lasting reliable dentistry.
- We will always treat patients in a clean and safe environment; our team is trained to deliver an exceptional level of cross infection control.
- We will always listen to feedback; we listen to all feedback whether it is positive or negative and have regular practice meetings where we discuss how to better improve the patient experience at city dental practice.
- We will always look to prevent dental problems before they arise, all of our clinicians are focussed on helping our patients to look after their teeth as best they can to make sure our patients need as few fillings as possible.